gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Heloise
08-23-2019, 11:59 AM
"and you get none here" t'was not a question but rather a statement as the boy listed his 'demands' to her. it was also none of her business, though she could say he was rather conceited if he need adoration to be violent. where was good old fashioned psychotic natures when she needed them? Huntington clicked her tongue, looking away. though she could fake a lot of things, praise and adoration was not something she could easily give another. the sheer idiocy of the world around her was enough to make her gag. "except for food, I suspect" she'd look back, nodding at his fed body.

compared to her gaunt one, he was much more healthy. "praise goes with a good job" the girl went on "and adoration with loyalty" she would not stroke his ego for the sake of it. "so I ask you; why do you need to be fed for your services? are you going to, daresay, leave your pack? or does Abaven have so little resources to keep you fed?" back to the question at hand; would she need to deal with Abaven to get his services, or would he be leaving once old enough. she'd rather not deal with a whole community of wolves. focusing her attentions on one or two was enough.

""