size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-23-2019, 04:18 PM

The rest of the pack had joined them, and Paradise licked the top of her kids heads to comfort them and ease any potential nervousness they might have. As the meeting started, she listened intently. It started with activity, and she made a mental note to be more active and contribute when she wasn't so busy with the children. And then he called forth members to promote, though she wasn't disappointed when her name hadn't been called. She understood why. But when Tyranis' name was called and the promotion he received was the highest he could get, her chest swelled with pride and her tail wagged. She could not be happier for him, and a proud smile showed. She would nose her children, gently wrapping Volcanic in an embrace.

When Ace paired up her children with mentors, again, she felt pride. Her gaze drifted over to the blind Male she knew by name but no more. The blind training the blind? It was a most curious choice but if he had been able to conquer his disability then perhaps he could teach her son as well as confidence. Sensing his nervousness, she gently nose his cheek. "You hear that dear? Someone just like you is going to be your teacher." She glanced back at the armored Male, hoping he'd be able to work well with her boy or she'd RIP him a new one if he hurt him.

Mention of a winter festival came to her ears, though it was brief compared to the rest of what had been said so far. Tyranis and the others who had gotten promoted would attend a ceremony for their Knighthood, and she of course would attend to support Tyranis. And then...their alpha announced he was having children, claiming the alabaster femme as his mate and going on to propose to her. She held her breath as she peered over heads to see what her answer would be, but of course she said yes. Her tail wagged with the news, and she was looking forward to the celebrations to come.

But then something happened that she had not expected. “Uncle…I hope you don’t mind me stealing your spotlight, but as you choose Heloise as your mate I choose Paradise to be mine. I take her as my wife, now and always.” She was stunned into silence, eyes wide with surprise. He..wanted to wed her? It was unexpected, but not unwelcome. She wasn't quite sure what to say. Did she love him? Yes. She couldn't imagine being with anyone else, and the fact that he wanted to marry her and make them official nearly brought tears to her eyes. "Tyranis, are..are you sure?" She wanted to make sure he was. She had been there for him everyday since their children were born, and she felt she knew him better than anyone. Though perhaps not more than his littermate, but on a more intimate level.

"Talk" "You" Think
Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!