Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - LesbianCritical Hit!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
08-23-2019, 04:57 PM

Valdís focused on the clouds, entranced by their movement until she heard the sound of approaching paw steps. Her ears flicked up and she turned to see a lovely black and white woman with a crown of flowers approaching. There was little doubt in her mind that this was the alphess of this pack. Valdís dipped her head low in a respectful greeting that was nearly a bow. The pack was called Ashen and the empress was Deathbelle Klein. "It's an honor your grace. My name is Valdís Thyre of Legion. I've come to learn more about our neighbors to the south and see if there are opportunities for mutual gain." There were a number of things, trade in particular was on her mind if there were resources of value to each side. There were also wolven resources such as join training opportunities but much of that would have to be decided by Chaos. Valdís only hoped to serve as a messenger for other packs to send information to Legion without having to leave their borders and of course she hoped for opportunities for Legion as well. With winter coming it would be good to know who all had surpluses of what and what they would want for those items.

"Talk" "You" Think