Pestilence

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1BeeventBronze Medal 2020Critical Fail!
1KValentines 2020VolcanoTreat 2019
08-23-2019, 09:17 PM

Pestilence listened with interest as her uncle explained the uses of his odd creation, head tilting slightly. Why would a wolf need a knife? They had teeth and claws, surely that was better for wounding your enemies was it not? However, as any pup might think - 'if he has, I want' - and Pesto was determined to acquire a weapon just like uncle had. She might get in trouble from mom and dad if she outright stole this one, especially if it was too hot to take like he said.

The small pup eyed the blade suspiciously, as if wondering if Uncle Hari was lying to her about it to stop her thievery. "Sometimes rocks get hot and I still lay on them." She told him, not quite understanding how heat could pose such a danger to her. "But very well! You may keep your 'knife' for now. Though I will need you to make me one if you want to keep your tail attached to you!" It sounded much cooler to threaten his limbs, but Pesto couldn't reach that high. She definitely had a better chance at tearing off a tail then a leg. Just grab and pull, right?

Pestilence was beginning to think she was an excellent negotiator. Maybe father was right and she did have some sort of divinity inside her, otherwise how did she learn to threaten people so accurately and fiercely? "Also, I'll need an eyepatch. That can be the price of your monkey keeping his tail." She added for good measure. Screw being a princess, it was so much more fun to be a bandit.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."