Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Valentines 2020Critical Hit!
08-24-2019, 10:04 AM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2019, 10:04 AM by Dominus I.)

From his elevated stand on the hilltop, he watched as the gray woman came forward to answer his cries. He didn't wait for her to travel the distance between them entirely, just enough to watch her and ensure it was him that she was gravitating toward. His pant had a chance to die down by now, but that blue tongue remained exposed as he continued to greedily harvest all the oxygen he could to keep himself energized. Her words made him pause a few feet away from her, blue eyes following her gaze to his shoulder where minor lacerations saturated his thick fur with blood. He had almost forgotten.

He shook his head, frustrated while he did his best to turn his body away from her and hide those wounds from view.

"No, no. I'm not calling for myself, I am fine. My.. friend needs your help. We were hunting in the mountains.. a bear.. I don't have time to explain! Follow me? We have to hurry." He was absolutely animated with worry, fear for his friend causing him to restlessly move his limbs in place as they yearned to run back to Exxon. It surprised even him that he had called the little snack thief his friend, but in his haste he had no other way to explain what she was to him. Besides, if he was this worried about her... she had to be something to him, not just a thief.

Dominus has a black snake that stalks him. Unless mentioned already by me, it is welcomed to powerplay this snake and allow your character to notice it somewhere in your posts.
Dominus says bad words, he can also be very unstable. All Dominus' threads are mature.