Pestilence

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1BeeventBronze Medal 2020Critical Fail!
1KValentines 2020VolcanoTreat 2019
08-24-2019, 01:53 PM

After thoroughly harassing the winged wolf about his miraculous appendages, Pesto went out in search of a new stranger to bother. It was so very freeing to be here, knowing her parents and family were watching out for her ready to eat anyone who wanted to hurt her. In Pesto's mind, she could do anything she wanted and she had the man-power to back it up. The princess wandered through the crowd until she saw another pup.

He was black and white like she was, but almost reversed with more white then black. Pesto thought of the very best idea - all of her ideas were the best - and barreled over towards him, skidding to a stop in front of the pup and beaming up at him with a wide smile. "Hi! My name's Pestilence!" Her tail cut through the air behind her rapidly as it wagged. "Do you want to be my best-festival-friend?" This would be sooo much better then spending the event with her brothers and sisters. She turned her head abruptly as if to make sure no one else was around, and then leaned over to whisper. "I'm a Princess, by the way." There, that'll hook 'em.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."