Pestilence

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1BeeventBronze Medal 2020Critical Fail!
1KValentines 2020VolcanoTreat 2019
08-24-2019, 03:22 PM

Pestilence gasped softly as he explained further. Of course she wanted some! A plant that made wolves sleepy? She imagined all the trouble she could get into making her aunts and uncles sleepy, or maybe making Sirius take a nap so she could sneak off for some playtime outside of the territory. The boy ran over to collect the herb and Pestilence focused on it hard so that she might remember it later if she stumbled upon some more. "I can do it." She declared, stepping forward as he looked back to her and mimicking his method of collection with her teeth.

She grabbed some of the spikes off, and then stood there for a moment with them in her mouth. Aww damnit how was she supposed to hide these well enough to get them home? Her ears flopped sideways dejectedly for a moment as her idea to drug her family members went up in smoke. Oh well. A new idea came to her though - these could still serve use to her! Her mother was an accomplished healer, Pestilence was sure she'd be proud if she presented mom with an herb and could tell her the uses of it. She'd just have to find some more closer to home if she wanted to send a wolf to an early nap time.

"Thank you for helping me." She told him softly, giving the boy a smile. "You're the best best festival friend ever. It's too bad we couldn't find something for your itching though. I would have liked to bring something to Calamity so she'd stop headbutting me all the time."

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."