Pestilence

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1BeeventBronze Medal 2020Critical Fail!
1KValentines 2020VolcanoTreat 2019
08-24-2019, 04:35 PM

Pestilence watched as the boy continued to gather spikes, and she stepped forward to swipe a few more of them before they were all gone. As she worked she watched him quietly, interested in what other knowledge was bubbling inside that small pup mind. Pestilence made a note to herself to learn more herbs from mother and aunt Lucretia, so that she might be able to appear wiser and smarter to the other pups. She held the plants in her mouth for a moment before placing her pile gently upon the ground, pleased with her haul.

He spoke up again and Pestilence returned his smile. "Yes I'd love to find something for it. My sister would appreciate it." Or, rather, the people Calamity headbutted daily would appreciate it. "I'm in no hurry. What else do you need for your.. tincture? What does that mean?" She sat upon her butt and watched him, wondering what else he'd need to gather for it and if there'd be enough for her to share. If she made something with the herb, mother would be even MORE impressed.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."