An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
08-24-2019, 06:41 PM
I'll tough it out, I won't give in

Álarr trotted along next to the girl, scanning across all the plant life. It was so easy to get distracted though. There were so many plants. Some of them he knew the names of but there were many he didn't and he couldn't help but wonder what hidden treasures he was passing by. Pestilence spied a stream and called out. "Hey, good work!" He trotted after the girl as the duo combed the river bank. He spied something that might be water wort but he decided it wasn't worth going after. There was a chance he could grab the poisonous version and besides he didn't want to get to distracted from his mission to help the girl's sister who was also suffering from head bumps.

She spoke out again and he wandered over to the plant. "It sure looks like it." He reached out with his nose and sniffed the plant before turning to the girl. "Hey this is it, you're a natural! I like to check the smell of plants just to be sure. Sometimes they look a lot like each other."