Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-24-2019, 07:00 PM

He moved closer to her, breathing in her scent as the titan stood before the smaller wolf, looking down upon her form with a crooked smile, and smouldering eyes. He came closer yet, close enough that he could touch his muzzle to her cheek with just a faint tilt of his head. “I don’t need a big event” he told her softly, voice growing a little husky. “Just you, and me, and a promise” he clarified. The mention of Deathbelle not lessoning his intensity as he took her in.

He was going to call her his no matter what, but it would be nice to have some validity to the words. Her soft voice, and imploring eyes brought a sigh from the man, as she told him she wished to take it slow.

Call her what he wished well alone? She realised that wasn’t going to happen, right? That he was going to shout his possession of her from the rooftops of Ashen, until everyone understood that messing with her, meant messing with the Warlord of Ashen. His name would be her shield, enforced by his blood, if need be.

Voice still husky, with a rough of rumble, and clear possession he would answer. “I won't deny you a honeymoon” he promised her, even if he wasn’t settled on the other things she had said. “What and where do you wish me to take you?” she could ask for the most outlandish request, and he would find a way to accomplish it. He would do anything for his Zee. Anything except tone down his possessive assertance of claiming her.

"Speech"