ardent

my, what nice tushes you have (Kai sale)

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-25-2019, 03:20 PM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2019, 03:22 PM by Acere.)

He snorted and scoffed at Chaos' response. "You go based off one time between me and my kin. What I do is nobody else's concern, public or otherwise. And in case you didn't notice, I no longer belong to Abaven." He was no longer under anyone's control but his own. His ideals and that of Abaven's clashed too much. At Chaos' words about helping a slaver, a small grin showed beneath the tiger pelt he wore. He said he'd raid. He didn't say what for. Whatever resources Valkyrie needed for her band be it food, herbs, trading supplies or a goddamn rat, he'd get it. "As your brother pointed out earlier, do you expect Valkyrie and her band to carry all that stuff around with them? And now you want to throw heavy buffalo rugs?" Even more heavy things for the band to lug around. "Raiding services for the next season and a half. My pack has the man power to do it, and I trust we would succeed. If however, we don't succeed at every raid, then the items would come from Winterfell's own cache. I am a man of my word and I don't make promises I can't keep." He had a whole slew of things to offer. Though Chaos probably did, too. He supposed at this rate, they'd be here all day and night. Tyranis and Shaye and Ash had gone quiet, so it was just him and Chaos now.

"Speech"