Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-25-2019, 03:48 PM

Zee's smile widened further as he came close to her and her cheek flushed at his touch. He wasn't normally like this, his husky tones and deep eyes drew her in and Zee was finding it was very difficult to manipulate her titan in this moment. "Anywhere." She whispered. "I want to go somewhere where I am not a servant, and you are not a guard." She leaned against him, turning her head so that she could brush her cheek against his own. Zee didn't miss the fact that he'd not agreed to her terms, skipping over them to offer her the honeymoon she'd wanted but she was struggling to care.

Could that be something she'd be okay with? A small ceremony? Realistically there wasn't really an alternative - while Sirius had gained favor with some of his former slavers, Zee was nearly entirely disliked within Ashen. Deathbelle she could consider a friend - a sister even - but the other Klein's would not look kindly upon a slave marriage. She murmured a thoughtful noise into his fur. There was still one pressing issue, however. Even if she gave Sirius the promise he'd asked for, that would not stop her possessive titan from announcing to all of Ashen who it was Zee belonged to. That could most definitely cause issues for them - and if Deathbelle caught wind of his words then what would she think?

Zee pulled away from his embrace to look up at his face, head tilting slightly as she considered. "Is it not enough to know that I'm yours?" She asked softly. "Why does all of Ashen need to know, too? Don't you worry about what retribution the Kleins may seek if they learn their Daimyo is wed to a servant?" She knew his position was rocky as it was, and there were whispers of dissent among the pack. Zee worried not only for her own sake but for her potential husband, who would have to live down this choice to his peers.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.