ardent

The dwarf lives until we find a cock merchant (Orthos sale)

Proserpina

Somnium

Expert Fighter (175)

Novice Intellectual (15)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KValentines 2020
Treat 2019
08-25-2019, 06:26 PM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She heard word of an auction of sorts happening in Boreas. She didn't know if any of her pack mates were attending, but she was certainly interested in checking it out. Maybe if she found someone worth bringing home, she could further prove herself as a valuable member of Risen and use it as an opportunity to climb the ranks. She heard the auctioneer call out the next "item" and upon finding that there was only one bidder there and hearing his offer was shot down, she couldn't help but be curious as she approached. She eyed the one being offered, and as she looked at him she couldn't help but think he was quite the looker. Ears twitched as she considered offering for him, wondering what she had in her own stores. "The hide of a crocodile and it's teeth. The rough skin makes for good armor, and I'll also bid some dikdiks dead or alive." The latter were fun to chase around and their minuscule size were perfect for pups learning to hunt. Or for adults to chase around if they were bored enough. She didn't care what they did with them though.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speech"

Art
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!