Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-25-2019, 04:04 PM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2019, 04:06 PM by Sirius.)

She responded to his touch, and he grinned at her, leaving no space between them. Her voice was just a soft whisper, when she told him her desires. “Granted.” he agreed. He would find a way, even if he had to bribe Deathbelle… not that the Alpha had minded them leaving the pack on pack business. Still, he would have to ask for a leave of absence, he did not know how long they would be gone. Long enough for her to explore places other than Ashen, to feel her worth as so much more than a slave.

He thought things were decided, and was surprised when she pulled away from him to further her earlier point. He sighed softly, a grumbling noise in his chest. “They will understand that the Warlord of Ashen has claimed you, and that you are under my protection. I have no issue with pummeling each and every one of them to ground if they hurt you, and the sooner they realise that, the safer everyone will be.” he pointed out to her. “I tell them for their protection as much as yours.” he offered her a sly grin.

The Titan knew that his frame was larger than all in the Klein family, that he was bred for war, and had spent so much of his life learning the trait. He believed himself worthy of winning a fight, one on one or otherwise. “I will do so as easily as I did the Alpha of WInterfell and his best man. Let them come at me in ones or twos, and I will teach them fear.” his voice rose above a whisper and he pulled her closer to him, tucking her head below his chin in a possessive, protective grip. He was being intense, and he knew that, but the sooner she understood the lengths he would go to for her, the better.

"Speech"