Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-25-2019, 05:00 PM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2019, 05:03 PM by Sirius.)

Finally, she seemed to offer no further protests, as he pulled her close and told her just how far he would go to keep her safe. His ties to his previous masters wasn’t strong enough to keep them safe. Indeed, his ties had always been to Deathbelle, and it was for her that he had extended respect to the family he had served. He still respected Deathbelle, and would do much for her, but even she understood that he would protect Zee.

He brushed a fang against her ear, keeping her close to him for as long as she allowed. The sound of the storm could be heard from the den, raging beyond the safety of his cave. The thick rock walls did much to dim the sound, and the doorway he had created and then tightened before the storm, held steady.

He would have happily kept himself in this position for a long time, or perhaps even pulled her onto the Buffalo pelt, to hold her close for a sleepless night well the storm raged on. Instead, Zee pulled away from him suddenly, and he blinked, thoughts pulled off course. Was it the storm? But no, her words, confused and surprised, questioned him. “Ahh” he said softly. He hadn’t intended to tell her that, had he? It involved a slave he had precured for Deathbelle. Something that had gotten him into trouble in the past.

“We had… a disagreement. Well, one of his wolves doubted my ability to fight. We had a quick, easy battle that showed me the victor. His Alpha took offense, and decided to face me with a minion of his in uneven numbers.” Sirius gave a dark chuckle. “I got my fangs around both their throats and they backed off. I didn’t even rub their noses in it, and believe me, I was tempted.” he looked at her impatiently, stretching out a paw, as through to welcome her back into the circle of his arms. He wanted to distract her, bring her attention back to them. He didn't want her to think too heavily on what he had been doing outside the pack borders. Motif was with Luce being checked over, and he wanted to dress that up as a rescue not a purchase when he showed her the girl. Did he feel guilty about this... No, this was a fact of life. he tried not to let the not-guilt show on his face.

"Speech"