Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Heloise
08-26-2019, 11:16 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2019, 10:26 AM by Willoughby.)

“oh, hello there” Willoughby launched into at once in her dreamy tone of voice. The man had been prompted enough meeting her call, so she was friendly. Then again, if he hadn’t been, she still would be friendly. There was no need for her to be rude, after all. So, this pack was indeed Winterfell and this man was the alpha it would seem. The woman straightened up to look at him with the respect he was owed, though her eyes were still a bit far away in terms of whimsy. “my name is Willoughby. I wanted to ask some questions about your pack if you have the time.” She searched her own brain for what she felt were important ones before launching into more questions.

The concept of a pack was a foreign one. She had never felt the need for joining a community, but she also wanted to know more about things. Even if she had no interest in Winterfell, Bee wanted to learn. She wanted to be involved. More involved than she was, for she seemed to flit through life with some lucky streak. No one had been rude or cruel to her so far, but it could be a matter of time. She was not one to fight or be crass, but others could have those intentions. She was aware of this, chose to ignore it, in favor of living her life in peace. “now, I don’t want to join your pack…” she tilted her head to the side as she regarded the man, a soft smile appearing “I’m quite new to this land. I only wanted to be informed.”

She hoped that also wasn’t rude of her so she added in; “but if you prefer not to speak of such casual things, I will happily go on my way.”

"Speech"
823/1500 words