size
Large
build
Light
player
Tsarvix

Treat 2019
08-26-2019, 02:08 PM

Fracture's head tilted as she directed him to the ground below them. He squinted at the words, confused and incredulous. Why could she not just speak? He did not want to offend her however - she did seem a little too innocent to be interrogating - and so he only nodded his understanding. "I appreciate your kind.... words." He managed, a small smile upturning his lip. At least she could communicate in some way, even though it was odd. "However I most definitely did not win." His eyes passed back over to her, and he felt he had to clarify. "This time, at least. This time I lost. We'd fought previously and I won. It was a hard match, I must have gotten lucky."

He paused, looking back down at the ground to remind himself of what else she wrote. It was awkward to speak through the floor, and he grimaced slightly. "Leaving?" He responded, the soft question lingering in the air for a moment. "Did you come with a pack or... someone?" She never did respond to whether or not she needed assistance, but Fracture found it odd that a she-wolf such as her would be in a place like this. A slave market.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."