Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
08-26-2019, 02:24 PM
"oh, hello there" The pup would hear coming from his side, in silence and with a serene expression he turned his eyes and stared at the wolf who looked at him warmly. He didn't understand why she was here, and more specifically why was she looking at him like that "Hi." He answered in his normal dry voice, he wasn't a cheerful child, some could think he is rude or uncaring. This was just the way he was, the way he talked to others, nothing was his intention to be taken as rude, it was all people's assumptions." the sky is weeping. you should take cover until the sniffles are done." "Really? well, I don't mind getting soaked. Rain won't kill me or would it?" He answered as he stood up and looked around, before returning his blue gaze to the female. His speech didn't appear of a child's, he was usually more from an adult, wit the exception of his lower tones.

Then, he saw as the female walked toward a shelter made by the terrain's rocks. He would follow just so he could wait for his mother there. "unless you like the rain, that is. the grass does. it will smile after the storm." He didn't say anything, he just walked, but soon he could feel the earth under him shake a bit like if it wanted to break, and opening his eyes a bit. It stopped but he wasn't going to stay, so he started to run. "Run." He told her as he started to call for his mother.
He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.