size
Small
build
Light
player
Tsarvix

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-26-2019, 03:00 PM

Kindle was so absorbed in the potential hunt that she was not focusing properly on her surroundings. All her attention was on the pronghorns before her and she was carefully considering a plan of action as she crouched silently in the foliage. These creatures were larger then the prey Kindle usually attempted on her own, and she was beginning to doubt whether she'd find a calf small enough to safely take down. As she looked on at them, a motion to her side shocked her. She backpedaled quickly and a pronghorn lifted it's head at the sound.

The Ademre hunkered down lower, gaze moving from the stranger then back to the nearly-spooked prey. After a long moment, the pronghorn relaxed once more and began to graze. "It's okay." She whispered to him finally, looking over the stranger. "I could use the assistance." It was a good thing this man showed up, perhaps he could help her take down one of the beasts. Any of them could feed them both easily. "We need to pick one, and then I will-" Gaze moved over his frame, sizing him up. He was huge, much larger then her. "-I suppose it's best if you flush one out, they'll have a better chance of scattering if they see you. They might just try to fight me off."

A sigh tore from the woman's mouth, and she shared a glance with the man before crawling forward so her nose and eyes might peek out of the grass. There was one smaller one at the back of the herd, still fat enough to feed them while being less of a hazard. She gestured towards it, looking back at the male for confirmation or a new suggestion.

"Speech"
"Ademre Sign"
"Thinking"
"You."