Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-26-2019, 03:26 PM

He couldn’t help the slight smirk that overtook his features at her words. “I did much for the reputation of Ashen. The king claimed to be a fighter, and couldn't beat me when the odds were in his favour. I walked away with a few scratches and a bite, he walked away with broken pride.” Sirius pointed out. The Warlord of Ashen wasn’t one to back away from a fight. The only one who could reign him in was Deathelle… and Zee, perhaps, if she caught wind of what he was doing.

It didn’t take much convincing before she returned to the circle of his paws, and he pulled her in close. “That was always my roll, a disposable force to fight for the Klein’s.” he paused, kissing her gently on an ear, the easiest part of her that he could reach, with the way she had pushed her muzzle into his fur. “However, I endeavor to keep myself alive, now that I have so much to lose” he promised her. He gently pulled her onto the buffalo rug, not letting her escape as he moved their position until he could pull her into his side, and hold her close there as the storm raged on.

"Speech"