size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
08-26-2019, 05:34 PM
Shaye gave him another sad smile as he paused, and took a seat beside her. She could read the worry and impatience in the lines of his face. He wanted nothing more than to be doing something. She understood, she understood all too well. Yet, she had chosen to remain behind to ensure that Abaven was looked after. She wanted to be out there with him, looking for Motif, but she could not leave Vail’s children without a parental figure.

“I know” she said quietly. “Did I tell you about the slave market I caught wind of? She wasn’t there, but I looked. I thought we had cleared out all the pockets of slavers...” she said softly, bitterly. Or at least Rhyme and his father had. Should she have avoided mentioning that? She knew Rhyme mourned the connection he had had to the man.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.