size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
08-26-2019, 05:49 PM
She sighed softly in frustration at his words. No, she couldn’t eradicate evil, she couldn't keep her sister alive, or find their daughter. She felt that there was so little she could do, and each step forward led to two steps back.

“Perhaps” she agreed, trying to keep her frustration from her voice. “But something else happened there. Acere. He was bidding for a wolf that I assume he knew. He offered so much… al his packs resources, their winter food stores, a child of his pack, the use of his members in raids… we may have to fear a Winterfell Raid in the future. I do not know what has become of Acere… perhaps he was always on this path.” she remembered how he had force claimed that mother and her babies at the challenge… She had wanted to blame herself, and not him. She had held feelings for that man at one point. Now? She knew there was evil in his heart. She shook her head, adding him to the list. She could not save him when he had been in her pack. “I don’t recognise this world anymore” she said, voice lost and quiet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.