gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Valentines 2020Critical Hit!
08-26-2019, 07:13 PM

As Harb stood there regaining his strength after having nearly been crushed, Dominus let relief finally begin to melt away the tension he had been holding on to through-out the fight. His chest was finally allowed to heave as he no longer put his energy into controlling, and his limbs were allowed to loosen as he no longer held himself in a prepared stance.

He collapsed to the floor as he suddenly felt weak from his exertion, the effects of his adrenaline slowly subsiding. The stranger complimented him and a bloody smile was given in appreciation. Dominus wasn't used to being complimented, truth be told. He shook his head dismissively, not wanting to believe that statement. He knew he was still a novice, and that other.. more experienced fighters were out there... like his brother, Tyranis, for one. He wasn't given the chance to vocally deny the words of the stranger though as he was asked for his name.

"Uh, Dominus Praetor. Thanks for not running away and leaving me with that thing." He knew the wolf had been given the opportunity, but he stayed and helped Dominus fight it off. The teen was certain that the whole scenario would have ended a lot differently if he had been left alone. The possibility had him silently cursing the lack of control over this newfound sense of bravery he kept accidentally experiencing.

Dominus has a black snake that stalks him. Unless mentioned already by me, it is welcomed to powerplay this snake and allow your character to notice it somewhere in your posts.
Dominus says bad words, he can also be very unstable. All Dominus' threads are mature.