Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-26-2019, 08:11 PM

Zee's expression softened considerably at the healer's words, her eyes drifting down to look upon Lucretia's paws touching her own. She gave her a small smile, appreciating the woman's compassionate touch. "I suppose you are right." She relented, knowing that Lucretia was right and protecting her heart was smarter then letting it lead her around blindly. She couldn't begin to try to entertain the idea of staying away from the titan however, so Zee might as well have been stuck.

She took her gaze off their paws to met the Klein woman's own. "I hope you do find love." She told her softly. "You always put the pack's health first... you deserve someone who puts you first for a change." Zee's eyes strayed off Lucretia's face, almost ashamed. She wanted to be friends with the woman desperately, but was all too aware of her place in the pack and the things she could and could not say to her Klein masters.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.