gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Heloise
08-26-2019, 08:15 PM

Thaddeus awkwardly tried to pull dirt that wasn't there anymore away from Chrysanthos' head so it wouldn't fall on him. he also tried to prop the plant delicately so there was no slack, but the healer soon snipped it away and stored it. the mutt was silent, staring at the ground where that big empty hole was. he jerked his skull upward as he was talked to, shaken by who knew what. his lip curled in indecisiveness, unsure of what to even say to the pure-blood. yes, he wanted to learn. yes, he did. but he was also desperate for any sort of answer.

"what... what'll happen once I'm healed up?" he asked uncertainly. so far the other had given him... less than satisfactory answers. he didn't know. he didn't know how to answer him. or maybe he just didn't care anymore. Thad had been a pill, and rightly so considering the shit he went through, but he still felt his only connection to this world so far was Chrysanthos. he felt his head slip. "I mean, ya you don't know what I'll do but..." he hesitated. I'm scared. he wanted to scream it but knew it was utterly pointless.

"I dunno the stuff ya do. I dunno what to friggin' do. I don't haf'a family. I have nowhere to go" he stared desperately at the healer, wanting some explanation on why he was even like this. "fuck, I don't... have anyone."

"3/3 gathering valerian root
3/3 teaching of tisane"

thaddeus is rated mature due to some assumed content in his posts and history
be advised that role-playing with him can trigger others, and any thread will be marked M if it includes it