gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-26-2019, 08:27 PM

The wolf seemed to be a reasonable sort, coaxing her companion down and showing herself no signs of overwhelming terror. It only solidified for Cannival the idea that it must have been Abaven specifically that was prejudiced and fearful of her. There were others in this world whom could have a polite, reasonable conversation. "My name is Cannival."  She offered, giving the canine a grin. "I've never crafted anything before, this should be fun." She moved forward towards the stone Valdis set the clay upon, lifting her paw to it to begin to mash the clay as directed. It was squishy and a bit weird, but Cannival enjoyed the new activity. Perhaps she could teach Motif one day how to make a bowl.

Her heart lurched at the thought and her smile faded. Cannival set a thoughtful expression on her face to hide her sorrow and continued to mash the clay. Valdis returned with fibers and instructions to work them into the clay. The lioness scooped a few with her oversized paw to sprinkle atop the clay and began to work the fibers into it carefully. "What are you trading for?"  She asked to fill the silence.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."