Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-24-2013, 12:08 AM

It was likely that one day Bronze would meet Cherokee, and if he had a full grasp of the truth he'd realize Song wasn't a very good one to be keeping an eye on. She was restless with the pregnancy and to her mate's dismay could never sit still for very long. She smiled shyly as he approached, but let her haunches fold and leave her sitting on the grass. Bronze already seemed a pleasure to be around, he was friendly towards her and even seemed concerned for her safety.
"Though, you ought to be careful where you wander. I have met some unpleasant wolves in this land myself. I could only imagine what one of them might try to do with a pregnant woman." Her ears fell back as as the slight chastisement hit them, but she let him continue. She had just assumed that Cherokee would come seconds after she called him, but how far away from him was she? How long would she be able to hold off a violent wolf in her current condition? She should have watched her steps more closely.
Her ivory ears were pushed forward as he uttered something oh so dear to her, "Unless you know Silent, my mate?" She giggled softly as the expression she bore brightened. That's a name I recognize. Her grin grew wider, So you're the one who owns Silent's heart. I'm glad I've gotten to meet you, Bronze.

Speech,