An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
08-27-2019, 11:07 AM
I'll tough it out, I won't give in

Álarr giggled as he laid out the dried balm. "A lot of healing is mashing up dried herbs." He wasn't quite sure how much he'd need or if he wanted to add in another herb but either way he'd have to mash this one up first. He laid it out and began to mash at the plant with his paws. It had already busted up into smaller pieces thanks to some rough travel in his pack. He'd really need to clean his pack out this winter. There was bound to be little broken up bits of various herbs collecting at the bottom.

The girl nodded and that didn't need to be translated. She wanted to be a healer to. He smiled. "It's a lot of work but I think its good to be able to help wolves that aren't feeling to well." Namely his family and his pack. He wasn't really the sort to go around healing anyone and everyone. A sound emerged from the girls mouth and he looked up for a moment but didn't say much. He knew there were different kinds of muteness. Afi told him about a monkey who lost his tongue and he could make sounds but not really talk so he just didn't.

"I've been learning a lot. Is there anything you'd like to know about?"