Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Heloise
08-27-2019, 11:56 AM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2019, 11:57 AM by Thaddeus.)

he didn't know what to expect but it certainly wasn't that. the way the healer talked made him believe he wasn't wanted here. that perhaps he was just too much trouble to put up with, and that he should leave as soon as possible. deep down, Thaddeus did want to stick around. he wanted to latch onto the only thing he knew for certain. even if it wasn't healthy to do such a thing; it was all he really could think to do. it felt like a slap in the face when Chrysanthos said he could leave and he shifted away from the pure-blood.

he had tried to tell a bit more about his past but was shot down. no interest was given, no sympathy was received. no questions or concerns. Thaddeus frowned at the earth. maybe this was a clue that he really should leave. he wasn't wanted here. he barely heard the healer's question too. "I... don't know" because he wanted to say he'd want to remain here but was terrified of potential rejection. "I was never given a choice." his voice held a firm acceptance of that. there was no wanton pity.

Thad couldn't say what he wanted out of the world now. "m'a head back to the den. t-thanks. for showin' me that herb stuff." he felt exhausted from his brief stint outside. he turned away and would leave if not stopped.

/ ATTEMPTED EXIT

"3/3 gathering valerian root
3/3 teaching of tisane"

thaddeus is rated mature due to some assumed content in his posts and history
be advised that role-playing with him can trigger others, and any thread will be marked M if it includes it