gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Heloise
08-27-2019, 02:43 PM

Chrysanthos was the first person to ever tell him he had a choice. Thad didn't know what to make of that. he felt flustered all of a sudden, and it only intensified when the healer would scoot around, stopping him from leaving. he jerked backward, stumbling a bit because he still felt a bit weak, but bit down on his jaws to prevent him from going on a tangent. a shakey laugh instead burst through. "ya didn't do anything wrong" the mutt chuckled awkwardly, shaking his head. "y...you don't know. what happened. and I won't tell ya, cause it ain't fair to put that on ya."

at least he was being honest. Thad felt the kindest possible thing he could do to repay the man was not tell him the shit that went on. maybe in due time he'd tell someone but in a strange way he didn't want to taint the pure-blood's kindness. he also didn't want sympathy or pity. what happened had happened. Chrysanthos was right; Thaddeus had to think about things. winter was almost upon this place, and he couldn't survive without support. he had never been taught to hunt, and he always tried to fight for scraps of food against his own sister. now that he was alone, potentially without Olympia's support now, he had to fend for himself.

"but" he hesitated, looking away awkwardly "long as I'm here, I'd like t' help. gather stuff. just... repay ya back. repay Olympia... back."

"3/3 gathering valerian root
3/3 teaching of tisane"

thaddeus is rated mature due to some assumed content in his posts and history
be advised that role-playing with him can trigger others, and any thread will be marked M if it includes it