size
Small
build
Heavy
player
Heloise

Critical Fail!
08-27-2019, 03:15 PM

she didn't rise from her position, but her eyes did drift upward to stare at the empress. "hey" she offered awkwardly, feeling shame burn in her very being that she had lost the perfectly crafted armor she had made Deathbelle. though to be frank, it wouldn't have done any good now. the other woman had almost lost her pregnancy roundness; even if Dutch had made adjustments for such a thing, it would have to be refitted eventually. "I'm sorry" her eyes drifted back down "Valkyrie took your armor when she... when we disagreed on me leavin'."

cause that sounded so much better than "she took it when I refused to fight her". she had no knowledge of what had even happened to it. was it resold, refitted? did the Viking bitch use it for herself? Dutch didn't know. she was quite happy believing the band leader would struggle getting into it. it had been made specifically for Deathbelle. hah. "thanks though. for uh... letting me stay here while the kids are growin'." she'd add in, trying to find warmth aside from an awkwardness between them.

""

dutch speaks with a thick scandinavian accent.