gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
08-28-2019, 03:40 PM

Torin wouldn't be left to fight alone for long, with a few quips both his father and sister would join him. He grinned despite himself, though it was quickly replaced by a grimace as he connected with the cat, she snarled, hissing and spitting though it seemed she was confused as to who to focus on, lashing out at Torin then rounding on his father. Torin for his part tried to dart out of the way of her slash, feeling her claws dig into his cheeks but they were only shallow scratches, it still stung though so Torin took in a sharp breath.

He almost didn't even see Kairi until the cat swung around, flashing out giant paws and raking the air with her claws. He heard Kairi yelp and a flash of fury went through Torin. Growling he lunged forwards, jaws parting as wide as he could as he attempted to grab at the back of the cat's neck, desperately trying to get the cat's attention back on him. He'd succeed in his second goal, not that his attack was successful. The cat spotted his movement, swinging around towards him and meeting his lunge with one of her own, her fangs meeting his muzzle. Torin wrenched his muzzle free, feeling teeth pulling at his fur and flesh, the warm sensation of blood on his face. Still, it was giving him a good idea of how they could fight this threat. "All at once!" He roared above the roar of adrenaline in his head. "She can't fight us at the same time." He'd lunge back in again, angling his head down to try and grip at the upper part of the cat's left foreleg.

WC: 284

"Silent Treatment" & Deep thoughts

Image by Hagon
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3