gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Volcano
08-29-2019, 11:37 AM

Azariah listened as the stranger offered to teach her how to hunt, her skull capped head tilting just-so at her confusion. Why would someone be so kind? Was that common around here, had she run into the wrong wolf first? Did they not all eat each other as Lucifer had? She stayed quietly accepting of the help, her friends urging her to learn more. 'What harm could there be? You can defend yourself if you have to.' The young witch watched as the male took his position close to the ground. Beneath her mask, a dark eyebrow raised. Umbra crowed softly to her, urging her to do what he said.

Taking a deep breath to steady herself, Azariah's bell collar gave a small ring as her paws silently carried her close to the male. Lowering her frame, her nimble body moving easily into a delicate stance that spoke of grace and speed. "Like this?" Moving forward as he had, her gait smooth enough to silence the bell at her neck, she pretended to stalk something. Her lithe body moved fluidly as she eyed invisible prey, then broke into a sudden sprint that was blistering in its speed. Her bell rang wildly as she did so, which would probably add panic to her sudden assault, but there was hardly a solid sound from her paws. Only a soft pad of paw against earth could be heard, as if she were a ghost floating across the earth instead of touching it. She banked her body to the left and circled around, slowing to a trot then a stop before the stranger. "Was that okay? I normally hold my bell when I run, but I can't catch anything with my mouth full..." She admitted this with a shy duck of her head, not quite sure what to do about such a special trinket.

Walk. "Talk." Think. "Umbra."
Art by MONSTER

Click character icon to see their profile.
Discord Bird#1780 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!
Bite Warning! Azariah will bite out of fear or anxiety, please be careful with her!
Ulric Adravendi & Fam may crash any of Azariah's threads regardless of tags! <3