gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020
08-29-2019, 12:59 PM

Siobhan watched the exchange between wolf and companion with a giggle. they seemed to be good friends despite the bickering. she wondered if one day she could have a friend like that, and she would ask Papa if she could. a familiar was a lot of work if you didn't get a good, compatible one. she'd have to feed it, take it on walks... maybe she could get one like Tyrian had. Zahir seemed to be able to look after herself. "I'm done digging too" she recalled Rags and Paddy helping her but all she found was a dirty chain. reaching out, she'd gently touch his shoulder with a smile. "hey, I didn't get anything either and I was digging all by myself. at least you have Zahir to keep you company."

she'd give a friendly encouraging nod to the sabercat before her eyes returned to Tyrian. she withdrew her paw, buzzing with possibilities. no, she wasn't doing anything fun right this second but she could. the girl eyed the other wolf. "it's not fun to do anything by yourself" Siobhan admitted with a dramatic sigh "so I sorta just... wandered around, hoping to find someone to do something with. my brothers and sisters are all busy doing their own thing. I wanted to do something with someone new." a subtle hint that she would, if he allowed, allow her to accompany him on whatever he wanted to do.