size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
08-30-2019, 09:36 AM
toRnAdic

He gave a red grin to the black female as she approached him, she wasn’t from Winterfell but he vaguely recognized her from Abaven. He and his siblings had spent most of their time around Poem and Motif but he knew the scent of the eastern pack well having spent all of two weeks there against his will.

“I did!” He answered proudly. “Want some?” He asked. There was still a good amount of meat left on the cadaver but it was cooling quickly in the night air. He didn’t know the girl’s name, but he supposed now was a good a time as any to learn it.

She asked how he was liking Winterfell and he found himself smiling wider if that was even possible. “I like it a lot. My dad grounded me, but I’ll be allowed to go wherever I want after Autumn.” He explained. “And I’ll get to find my familiar.” He swished his tail at the thought of having a hunting companion to aid him, no doubt it would be a strong animal, like himself, deadly and capable of helping him fight of Noir when they crossed paths again.

Speech