gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020Critical Fail!Trick 2019
08-31-2019, 12:59 PM
Poem felt good beside her sister, she hadn’t quite realized how cold she was until she had that shared warmth. There were no words spoken about the loss itself. There was no reason for them, Theo’s close presence was enough. She sighed softly into her sister’s side as Theory offered a few words. Poem smiled softly, she was going to miss Abaven and her sister dearly. She tried not to think about Noir much, and felt cut off and rejected by Verse. Theo was the only one she had right now, and it felt comforting to know she would be here waiting for when she returned with her own littermate.

”I’ll miss you too.” She told her honestly, wishing that she could bring her siblings along as well. Poem knew she wouldn’t be able to accompany their father is Theo hadn’t already stepped up and taken place as heir. ”You might want to wait a few days for us to rest first.” She chuckled, the most joyous noise she’d made since before Motif’s disappearance. Poem sighed and lost her smile. ”I still wish I knew why she hadn’t said anything to me before she left.” Poem’s gaze was suddenly lost in the rushing water again.