gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Heloise
08-31-2019, 04:21 PM

he made an uncertain face, looking at the ground again and hesitating. she asked an important question; one he didn't really have an answer to. Olympia was the only pack he knew aside from Abaven now. Chrysanthos had been nice to him, but he wasted herbs on a half-blood. he didn't know that's why he got suspicious, unfriendly looks from the others. he didn't know he probably wasn't wanted there. but he did notice the unfriendliness. usually a stranger in a pack's land meant some curiosity. nobody had come to visit him or ask questions. he'd only met the alpha, Pegasus. "it's more o' a question if they'd take me." he decided to be blunt about it.

he had offered to pay them back until winter, but after that... Chrysanthos said so himself; it was up to Pegasus. and the healer made it clear that Thaddeus wasn't exactly welcomed. nobody was going to go to bat for him. the mutt couldn't think on what to do for winter. he had no formal training in providing for himself. he only knew how to fight a bit, and he knew a bit of herbs. but how much valarian root was used for, well... "but I don't know where else t' go." Thad admitted softly. he had nobody else to help him now that he was all healed up. he would just be a burden to Olympia.

""

thaddeus is rated mature due to some assumed content in his posts and history
be advised that role-playing with him can trigger others, and any thread will be marked M if it includes it