size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
08-31-2019, 04:22 PM
Shaye walked through Abaven territory, the gently bubbling rapids on one side, and Theory on the other. She spent a lot of time with the young girl, cramming as much knowledge as she could into the clever girls head. The Heir of Abaven had a lot of catching up to do. Shaye knew the time when she passed on the pack would be steadily approaching. Rhyme was off, looking for their daughter with Poem, as she had bid of him, and Theory spent a lot of time in Shaye’s den. It felt oddly empty in Abaven, without the bright personalities of those she was close to.

But she had Theory here, little Theory, with her bright eyes, and big dreams for Abaven. “What do you plan to do when you take Abaven, what path will you take the pack?” she asked the girl as they walked. She was almost Shaye’s height now, she had done so much growing, internal and external over the season. “Do you know the origins of Abaven?” she asked then. She had told Poem and Motif, but had she told Theory?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.