Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
09-01-2019, 01:05 AM
She was quick to greet him and he dipped his head in return, an amused look in his eye. She introduced herself as Willoughby, a strange name for a strange colored wolf but she was more interesting then she was strange so far. Perhaps this meeting would be amusing, perhaps even insightful for the both of them. "Acere, it's a pleasure to meet you, Willoughby." She said she wanted to ask some questions about the pack and he nodded, "Of course," He was always happy to talk about the structure of Winterfell and what was expected whether someone wanted to join or not, and although she made it clear she didn't want to join, he could respect that. She at least seemed honest enough to let him know upfront, something he appreciated so that he wouldn't have to worry about whether or not he might have to deny a place among them considering the pack was full to the brim and with pups on the way...but knowing now that she didn't have the intention of joining made it easier for him. She just wanted to know about the pack and he was more than happy to oblige.

"It's no problem at all, I'd be happy to share what you wish to know. It's not often someone comes around just wanting to know about a pack," Let alone his. But then again, Winterfell was stationed in the North. And with Winter coming, it was unlikely anyone would be coming up for a simple chat anytime soon after this, though he could be wrong. He figured he'd start the conversation about the pack, perhaps it'd make it easier for her to think up questions if he started the ice breaker. "Since you came seeking information, perhaps I'd best start about my position." He sat down, wrapping his thick and fluffy tail around his large paws. "I am the King of Winterfell, the title is usually obvious as to my position. I'm the primary alpha of this pack, and as of yet there is no Queen - or secondary." There will be soon, I hope... He thought to himself, mind wandering for a brief moment to Heloise. He knew she'd make an excellent Queen someday, perhaps a better queen than he was a king.

"Below me is my most trusted member, the Hand of the King. He stands in my place should I ever be unable to be there myself. Though as you can see, I am able to attend most anything that requires my attention. Winterfell is full of wolves from all walks of life, from young pups to our oldest member who I believe is perhaps eleven or twelve years old. Which in our species is quite ancient," He had never met a wolf as old as Avalon before, and he was always amazed each day when he saw her and she was still kicking. He had deep respect for her, and sought her guidance. Despite his own experiences, she still had years of it that outweighed his own. She had seen it all, been through it all. She was a valued member of the pack no question about it.

Looking to Willoughby, crimson gaze locking with crimson gaze, he wondered if she wanted to know more about their structure. The laws. Maybe the hierarchy? The way the pack worked together? There was so much to know when it came to packs, and each one had their own theme and the way they worked. Winterfell was more geared for battle hardened warriors, while packs like Abaven seemed to extend a hand to any and all who needed it. He felt it would be their downfall someday, especially if Shaye kept drawing attention and sticking her nose where it didn't belong. But who was he to judge? He didn't live there anymore and was glad for it. He was the King of his own pack, ruled how he wanted and did as he pleased. He thought himself a fair king, though nothing had really happened to put that to the test among his own yet.

WC: 682