gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Heloise
09-01-2019, 10:34 AM

the man seemed pleasantly surprised that she wanted to ask questions about the pack. she'd merely smile at him, grateful, before he launched into what he knew. it was soon revealed he was the king and Willoughby felt gladdened she had the chance to speak to the one running things in Winterfell. he told her much and was honest enough to say he had no second. she was used to alpha, beta... that sorta thing with ranks. it was common knowledge amongst wolves; even loners knew these basic positions.

so to hear they had different names for them in Boreas was exciting and creative. Acere added in they had an elder in the pack, a very old wolf around twelve years old. it wasn't uncommon in her nomad culture for a wolf to live that long; her grandfather had been eleven when he passed. and she knew the other wolves that lived where she had been lived happy, carefree lives. "oh my! it seems you run things quite smoothly here, King Acere" if he was able to meet at the border with a loner of all things, it sounded like a relatively peaceful existence. "there are no other packs in the north, are there?"

without competition, Winterfell could flourish and use the resources found here. especially without conflict. seeing as she wasn't going to join their ranks, Willoughby felt like asking too much was too nosy without commitment. instead, she asked something else of him. "what culture do you have here? beliefs? religion? if at all?" she loved to hear about different cultures and how to properly pay tribute to them.

"Speech"
1500/1500 words