gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
09-01-2019, 02:53 PM
Malleus shook his head sadly as Archon spoke. He was simply too blinded by his own sense of self worth to see it. Time might change his mind and time he would have; Malleus was taking him back to Risen. He'd wanted him to go willingly, but seeing as he would not, well, he would have to go home a prisoner. Though this saddened Malleus he was at peace with it; someday his brother would see reason. He was sure of it. Otherwise... No, he would not think of it.

"I will not quibble over minutia. I have seen more of your workings than you have of mine." And what he had seen he was not pleased with. Neither, he was sure, would any of their ancestors have been. The fixation on a meaningless landmark, the mortal made champion made loser twice over, the loss of Abaven. "It is not a faction of the family over which I rule. All of those who call Boreas and Auster home are mine - I was chosen by our father and filled with the fire of the Fallen God when I ascended. To be at odds with me is to be at odds with Him. Or have you forgotten that as well in your time away from your people?"

"No matter, I've heard enough of your blasphemy. It's time for you to come back to the Abraxas, Archon. To Risen where we will rid you of your heresy and reintroduce you to tradition." With that Malleus lunged for his brother. He sought to use his left foreleg to sweep Archon's front legs while simultaneously seeking to grab him by the left side of his neck. The bite was meant to add the trip and force Archon to the ground.
Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.