Calamity

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 21KHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseDream WeaverTrick 2019
Christmas 2019Promptober 2019
09-02-2019, 07:43 PM
gimme peace, gimme dharma

Cal nodded, a bit baffled at Toxicity's frustration. She was taking this much more seriously than the antlered pup had. It was clear that their father's religion was very important to her, and while Cal was still dubious about the whole thing, she wasn't brave enough to contradict her sister. Yet. "I don't know if there's a circle in the whole world big enough," she conceded. That much definitely seemed true.

Tox was bringing to light a lot more variables than Cala had ever considered. Spirits? Voices? She had a hard enough time with their pious father and all of his other children. There were so many of them! "Blessings..." she grumbled. Her horns rarely felt like a gift. Perhaps once they had grown all the way in, her head wouldn't ache so badly. Was this constant headache really a blessing? This rage that flooded her veins? She just wanted to ram into things. That wasn't very pious at all.

The question of heir made her fold her ears. Cal had no desire to step into the spotlight. Their mother was graceful, like a dancer. All Calamity wanted was a sliver of the same grace. There was no compulsion towards leadership in her body. Too many wolves already depended on the pack - like the crawling masses of Archon's children, and Hannibal's new children as well. So many children. "Well... we get to decide what we want to do," Cal said bravely, lifting her head up to meet Toxicity's bicolored eyes squarely. "I want to be graceful, like mother. That's for sure. Maybe the others can visit the Abraxas pack and learn from them? But I'm happy here."

"Okay, let's look at like this," Cal scratched behind her ear, then drew a wide circle. It was big enough to encompass the both of them. Within the circle, she drew six smaller circles. Within those circles, she placed varying numbers of dots. "Here. This is your everything. All the circles within the circle. Right?"

wc 332
twc 1526

"calamity ordains you unworthy"