Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
09-03-2019, 01:22 PM
With the birth of her pups it seemed the wound in her heart had been filled in by the love she felt for her offspring. She didn’t yearn for her childhood love, but she was reminded everyday how much she had once wanted this litter to be his. Archon turned into the love of her life. He gave her many gifts and showered her with affection. He was completely different in private with her than he was with any other wolf. He loved her and she loved him back. She could see that fact more clearly with the birth of their children.

”I didn’t know if we were really going to go through with it, but loving him is easy.” Unlike Sirius. ”I’m allowing myself a luxury above duty.” For one of the first times. She couldn’t be with Seer because of politics, she would damn them this time and cling to the one she loved.

Deathbelle moaned softly as Zee massaged her aching paws. Ever since the festival they were worse, even now after she was losing her pregnancy weight. This was different than simple sore feet though, her actual toes were plaguing her. ”The children have indeed been let loose. It’s been much easier to get them to sleep since they can expend their energy.” She chuckled amusedly. ”I know Sirius is starting to teach them behind my back though.” Belle wasn’t ready for them to grow up despite being so eager for their futures. She wanted her little beans to stay little forever.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.