size
Small
build
Heavy
player
Heloise

Critical Fail!
09-03-2019, 05:10 PM

"don't bother" Dutch replied, her voice growing a bit stronger as she raised her head to look at Deathbelle. there was some light amusement dancing in those pinkish eyes. "that armor was fitted for your body and she gave away her most competent blacksmith. I bet that bitch is finding it hard to get it to fit her" a cruel smirk and laugh surprised her both. of course, Valkyrie could sell it back to Ashen for profit but the dwarf wasn't going to allow her that privilege. "sides, if I'm so welcomed here... I'll just make you a new piece."

the empress requested to meet her family, causing the dwarf to look behind her at the den. her kids... they were sleeping but there wasn't any reason for Deathbelle not to poke her head in and look. "they're all... tuckered out right now, but I'll bring them to you once they're awake. and groomed. and told to behave themselves" her brows furrowed as she thought about Godbrand and Gimli's extra energy. at least Beryl behaved herself without question. "your brother... Rapture. told me you had a healthy litter. congratulations."

""

dutch speaks with a thick scandinavian accent.