Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - LesbianBeeventVolcano
09-05-2019, 05:49 PM

How interesting. Her eyes followed the raven as he tore skillfully at the corpse, peeling back its skin easily to reveal the muscles beneath. She caught the tail end of what he'd been saying, describing what he'd been doing, and she found herself grinning slightly at the lesson she'd inadvertently wandered into. Alarr, at least, seemed quite engrossed in it, so much so that he barely noticed her approach. "No?" She grinned, amused at how he seemed quick to try to admit his innocence - not that she blamed him. "Don't worry. If you'd done anything, your secret would be safe with me." Legion consisted of wolves who could handle their own business and she had to trust Alarr could to, even if the outcome ever meant something.. like this. She wouldn't fault him for it, but right now she was merely grinning at the slight joke as Afi spoke up to confirm his story.

"Count me in," she replied easily to the feline, nodding as she took a step forward to sit alongside Alarr. "I can't say I've studied them too closely, no, but I see the value in it now. Can't say I've gutted anyone either, but.. maybe someday, if I'm lucky," Asvor chuckled, her tone a little too light to be talking about death. "So what's it we're looking at first here?"