gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
09-06-2019, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2019, 02:54 PM by Shaye I.)

9/10/19 first quick round due, assemble!

Yes Theory said, as Shaye knew she would. She leaned forward and kissed her co-alpha on the cheek. They were the same height now, and it astonished her to realise how much growing the girl had done. She just hoped… well… she didn’t know what this day would bring.

“We should…” she began to say, before the ground below them began to shake and tremble with a quake. Shaye gasped and spread out her weight to balance herself, looking up just in time to see the plume of smoke that billowed from the volcano just a brisk walk from their territory. “by the gods…” Shaye whispered, before she shook herself back to sanity.

She tossed her head and began howling, even as she started to run. ‘Get Eulogy and her children, meet me at the edge of serpent’s plains and sunset falls!” she yelled to the girl, already racing towards her own den and Vail’s children, howling as she ran. Abaven, all of Abaven, get to serpent plains! Was the message she cried.

"Talk" "You" Think

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.