size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantVolcanoCritical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-07-2019, 02:04 PM

Pyrrhic's browspots raised as Rain mentioned that he was here for him. His curious expression turned into an excited, lopsided smirk as Rain explained why - and then it broke into a surprised grin as his eyes caught the glitter off the necklace.

For a moment he was speechless and his grin faltered as he struggled to come up with what to say. Almost as quickly as it had dropped his grin returned to full strength. He stood up and held out a paw to receive the pendant. For a moment he admired its smooth, translucent surface and then he looked over at Rain. "I do," he said warmly, his voice softer than usual. "It's great! Thank you, I..." Think that's the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me? Nah, he couldn't say that. He didn't want to be seen as weak -  especially not by Rain, who he admired.

Quickly so as to gloss over how close he came to saying something soft, Pyrrhic slipped the necklace over his head and then puffed out his chest to admire the pendant resting on top of his plush chest fur. "Not bad, eh?" Was that enough to take the heat off or did he need to say more? Suddenly he was nervous. He was supposed to be strong and certainly shouldn't be so easily flustered by a mortal. After all he was a god, wasn't he? He deserved stuff like this...

"Pyrrhic" "Benkos"
Pyrrhic has a male mandrill companion named Benkos. Unless he's mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Pyrrhic.