gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
09-07-2019, 06:06 PM
His kindness was a balmy warmth against the cold weather. "Well met, Asmul," she added, following his gaze to the tower in the distance. Well, if he didn't have a pack, perhaps she could make the case for Lirim. It would be nice to have a wolf with a genuine heart around. In her heart of hearts, she knew he was a northern wolf - he seemed so at peace here. It seemed wrong to persuade him away from his natural environment. Perhaps she would just say nothing at all.

"Yes! I'd like that very much," she said eagerly. With furrowed brows, she looked across the long distance of wind-whipped snow. "Are you quite sure you'd like me to come along? You'd be able to get there much faster on your own." Rags was used to being told "wait here" or "I'll come back for you." Not many wolves had the patience for her to scramble after them.
[Image: eris-sig-gif.gif][Image: theo-sig-gif.gif][Image: idalia-sig-gif.gif][Image: dag-sig-gif.gif][Image: rags-sig-gif-1.gif][Image: luce-sig-gif.gif][Image: calamity-sig-gif.gif]