Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Muses
09-07-2019, 08:55 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2019, 08:56 PM by Dova.)
Dova cocked her head, rounded ears quivering as she thought long and hard about how they would hunt a nice, big, tasty fish. Expression sombre, she scanned the surface of the water, watching the ripples distort the view below. Slowly, the minnows were beginning to emerge once again, darting back and forth from their hiding spot to the open water as they searched for bugs to feed on. "Big fish eat little fish." She repeated, nodding knowingly as her focus expanded from the little fish to the surrounding areas. Hesitantly, she waded out further, inching along slowly, feeling the lake rise up her legs, and her chest, until she was so deep that she nearly swayed with the water, barely able to keep her paws grounded to the floor of the pond.

"Well are you gonna help me look?" She turned to huff indignantly, but not too seriously, at her companion. "You're taller, so I bet you can go deeper." They were, for good reason, forbidden from going to deep in the pond, but in the name of food, surely some exceptions could be made. "I think I see something in the water just a little further out!" Dova exclaimed, teetering precariously in place as the watery blues swirled around her. "C'mon, before it gets away!" She yelped, wiggling excitedly, her stump tail flinging droplets everywhere.