size
Medium
build
Light
player
Vail

Trick 2019
09-08-2019, 04:38 PM
Eliphas continued his work without complaint, though the metallic taste of blood was overwhelming in his mouth. Bear blood and Zola’s own lifeblood matted her fur. He wet his moss and wiped away at the drying liquid, he’d rinse his sponge and return to her fur to wash away at the red stains. Using his teeth he was forced to comb out more than a couple of knots, but he hummed softly through the whole ordeal with Merlin quietly clicking his beak in time. Alabaster ears perked forward as she spoke, the first words ones that he did not recognize. Her accent was obvious and he could only assume they were words in her mother tongue.

She didn’t look at him, but at least she was talking. Having another set of eyes on their surroundings didn’t hurt either. Eliphas was slowly finishing his work, her wounds were clean and stopped bleeding and now the rest of her pelt was freed of blood. The healer placed his moss by his paws as he pointed his delicate features towards her in question. ”What did that first word mean?” He asked softly as he pushed himself to his feet. His tune was finished and now he would need to process their bear carcass. Sangoma, does that mean healer?” He continued before she turned a question upon him. Where was he going to go?

The lithe built Klein shrugged his thin shoulders. There was no grand plan of where to go, he didn’t think finding his family would be any easier with the eruption. ”I don’t know. I’m looking for members of my family. I don’t know though, at this point I could be chasing ghosts.” He muttered as he looked to Merlin. The snow white owl landed on Eli’s shoulder with an affectionate click of his beak. ”What about you, Zola?” He questioned her as his dual colored gaze shifted from his companion to her sharp eyes.